A couple of months ago,
I rearranged my sewing room.
I turned my sewing machine cabinet around
to create a little nook for sewing.
It has been long enough I know I am going to like it this way
so I decided to tackle the back of the sewing machine cabinet.
It was obviously never meant to be visible –
since it was made out of plywood!
First, I used some green frog tape
and taped off the wood parts I didn’t want to get paint on.
I had some paint leftover from another project
that I thought would match the melamine on top.
I think it looks much better now!
Perhaps, I need to hook a rug to hang on it also!