Are you looking for fun and unique gift ideas for a punch needle crafter? This gift guide for punch needle crafters will give you some inspiration!
Whether your loved one is a punch needle embroidery novice or an old pro, you will be sure to find a gift idea to fit your budget.
Gift Ideas for Beginning Punchers:
- For a new punch needle enthusiast, I recommend the Beginner’s Guide to Punch Needle. You can print out the whole book for the recipient and put it in a binder or you can send it to them digitally. This would be a perfect option for a long distance gift idea – no need to worry about shipping!
- A beginning punch needle crafter will also need punch needle supplies.
- If you aren’t sure which to choose – a gift certificate is the perfect way to let them choose their own tools.
Gift Ideas for All Punch Needle Crafters:
- Floss Minder – These nifty little creations hold the floss and have a place to store the punch needle when it is not in use. They come in a sheep design or a modern diamond shape.
- Light Box – If your punch needle crafter is using a window to trace their patterns, they will definitely appreciate the convenience of a LED light box. This is the one I personally use.
- Punch Needle Kit – my punch needle kits come with the pattern, weavers cloth, floss, and most other consumable supplies needed to complete the project.
- LED floor light – trying to punch in the evening or on cloudy days can be hard on the eyes. Your crafter will appreciate a bright light for crafting.
- Gripper strip frame – This is the Cadillac of punch needle hoops! It holds the fabric tight without having to re-tighten. If you are handy with wood, you could make one using our woodworking plans.
- Led Magnifying Light – I love this LED light because it also has a magnifying glass built in! Sometimes a little extra magnification is extremely helpful.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Punch Needle Crafters:
- Replacement Punch Needle Tips – they come in small, medium, and large. Be sure to find out which size your crafter uses most often.
- Needle Threaders – You can never have too many of these!
- Fun scissors such as these adorable sheep scissors.
- Hand dyed weavers cloth – this is the foundation fabric used for punch needle. I have a few colors of hand dyed weavers cloth – khaki & gray. The Bonnie Bee carries many more beautiful colors.
Last Minute Shopping Ideas
- Gift Certificate – Get one to DoodleDogPrimitives Etsy shop, which specializes in punch needle embroidery.
- Punch Needle digital patterns – Choose from over 100 different digital punch needle patterns.