Punch Needle, Rug Hooking, & Primitive Crafts Patterns & Tutorials
Welcome to DoodleDog Primitives! I love to inspire you to make your own primitive style folk art. Here you will find many patterns and tutorials to help you create your own heirloom quality punch needle, rug hooking, and primitive craft projects.
Looking for Craft Supplies?
Check out our amazing selection of punch needle and rug hooking patterns and kits, as well as other primitive craft supplies!
From the Blog:
- Which Hoop is Best for Punch Needle?In this post, I will show you which hoop is best for punch needle embroidery. Find out what type of hoops don’t work well and why they don’t work for punch needle. […]
- Colonial Silhouette Portraits TutorialJoin me to learn how to make these colonial style silhouette portraits using the Cricut machine. My mom found these small oval antique picture frames at an antique store and she wanted […]
- How to Separate a Whole Skein of Floss at OnceI often see questions about how to separate DMC embroidery floss into 3 strands. Some people do it in little sections, a few feet at a time. This works, but it leads […]
- Bee Scissor Fob Punch Needle PatternThis Bee Scissor Fob Punch Needle pattern was originally featured in the Birds Bees & Flowers edition of the Kindred Stitches magazine. Today, I am sharing it with you in my free […]
- Mini Bee Skep Tutorial – from Jute & Bathroom CupToday, I have a mini bee skep tutorial for you. Use these adorable little bee skeps as bowl fillers or shelfies in your primitive and farmhouse summer decorating. They are easy to […]