Punch Needle, Rug Hooking, & Primitive Crafts Patterns & Tutorials
Welcome to DoodleDog Primitives! I love to inspire you to make your own primitive style folk art. Here you will find many patterns and tutorials to help you create your own heirloom quality punch needle, rug hooking, and primitive craft projects.
Looking for Patterns & Supplies?
Check out our amazing selection of punch needle and rug hooking patterns and kits, as well as other primitive craft supplies!
From the Blog:
- DIY Farmhouse WreathI wanted to make a new rustic farmhouse wreath for my front door. I had an older grapevine wreath that needed new life so I started with that and added some fabric […]
- Adding Bendable Arms & Legs to Punch Needle ProjectsI really like making three dimensional punch needle figures. My mom gave me some glittery SNOW signs, which inspired me to make a punch needle snowman with bendable arms & legs so […]
- Antique a Basket with PaintIn this tutorial, I will show you a quick and easy way to antique a basket with paint. This is a great way to add some age to a basket to make […]
- Rustic Christmas Wreath Make-overI’ve had the same Christmas wreath for many years now. While it is pretty, I was tired of the gold glittery ribbon. So, I decided to give it a make-over and turn […]
- DIY: Yellow Ware Christmas OrnamentsMake your own Yellow Ware Christmas Ornaments to decorate your Christmas tree this year. These yellow ware inspired balls are easy to make and look perfect on your rustic farmhouse Christmas tree. […]
I am proud to be a member of the Prominent Folk Artist’s Trinkets and Treasures. Check out what is new this month in the marketplace!