Punch Needle, Rug Hooking, & Primitive Crafts Patterns & Tutorials
Welcome to DoodleDog Primitives! I love to inspire you to make your own primitive style folk art. Here you will find many patterns and tutorials to help you create your own heirloom quality punch needle, rug hooking, and primitive craft projects.
Looking for Patterns & Supplies?
Check out our amazing selection of punch needle and rug hooking patterns and kits, as well as other primitive craft supplies!
From the Blog:
- Crisp Details on Punch Needle Projects – 4 WaysOne of the most asked questions from beginner punchers, after how to get the loops to stay in the fabric, is how to make crisp details on punch needle projects. In this […]
- Transform a Figurine to Primitive StyleIn order to get something else that I wanted, I ended up buying a whole box of items at a recent auction. One of the items was a ceramic sheep figurine. It […]
- Price Comparison: 3 strand Valdani vs. DMCI prefer doing punch needle with 3 strands of floss. I usually use a combination of both DMC and Valdani floss. I am also a budget conscious gal, so I thought I […]
- Easy Bird Nest TutorialIt is fun to use nature inspired items in your home. I designed this fast and easy to make bird nest tutorial to be able to add a little bit of nature […]
- Patriotic Punch Needle Pattern RoundupHere’s our collection of 15 different patriotic punch needle patterns and kits. These America themed patterns include red, white, and blue colors in a primitive, folk art style. There are some eagles, […]