Punch Needle, Rug Hooking, & Primitive Crafts Patterns & Tutorials
Welcome to DoodleDog Primitives! I love to inspire you to make your own primitive style folk art. Here you will find many patterns and tutorials to help you create your own heirloom quality punch needle, rug hooking, and primitive craft projects.
Looking for Patterns & Supplies?
Check out our amazing selection of punch needle and rug hooking patterns and kits, as well as other primitive craft supplies!
From the Blog:
- No Sew Punch Needle OrnamentsI usually make punch needle ornaments by hand sewing a backing onto the weavers cloth. But I know that some of you don’t sew – or just don’t feel like sewing all […]
- Redware Ornaments TutorialToday I want to show you how to make these redware style Christmas ornaments. They have been designed to look like antique redware plates and are easy to make by following this […]
- DIY Wooden Spool Christmas TreesIn this DIY tutorial, I will be showing you how to make these wooden spool Christmas trees. These are an easy to make project. You could use them as Christmas tree ornaments, […]
- Christmas Punch Needle Patterns RoundupHere’s our collection of Christmas punch needle patterns and kits. You will find some Christmas ornaments, bowl fillers, Christmas sheep, manger scenes, and much more! Be sure to pin this Christmas pattern […]
- Christmas Sheep Punch Needle PatternToday, I am releasing this new Christmas sheep punch needle pattern. It is a companion pattern to the Fall Friends sheep punch needle pattern. The punch needle design is called Christmas Friends. […]