Punch Needle, Rug Hooking, & Primitive Crafts Patterns & Tutorials
Welcome to DoodleDog Primitives! I love to inspire you to make your own primitive style folk art. Here you will find many patterns and tutorials to help you create your own heirloom quality punch needle, rug hooking, and primitive craft projects.
Looking for Patterns & Supplies?
Check out our amazing selection of punch needle and rug hooking patterns and kits, as well as other primitive craft supplies!
From the Blog:
- Rug Hooking: Remove Interfacing from Wool FabricIn my felted wool stash, I have quite a bit of wool from garments that I have thrifted, washed, deconstructed, and felted. Unfortunately, some of this wool has interfacing residue on one… Read more: Rug Hooking: Remove Interfacing from Wool Fabric
- Make Valentine Gift TagsToday, I am going to make some Valentine gift tags. These are a perfect gift topper, love note, gift tag, or an addition to your Valentine decor. I made these with cardstock… Read more: Make Valentine Gift Tags
- Primitive Punch Needle Valentine TagsIn this punch needle craft tutorial, I will show you how I made a primitive punch needle Valentine gift tag. These could be used for gifts, added to Valentine cards, or just… Read more: Primitive Punch Needle Valentine Tags
- Faux Valentine Heart CookiesIn this post, I will show you how I made some faux heart cookies with fake jam filling for Valentine decorating. I used air dry clay, craft paint, mod podge, some instant… Read more: Faux Valentine Heart Cookies
- Easter Punch Needle PatternToday I am releasing a new Easter punch needle pattern. It features some primitive sheep and a bunny watching the empty tomb on Easter morning. It is called “Easter Morning”. Easter Morning… Read more: Easter Punch Needle Pattern