Punch Needle, Rug Hooking, & Primitive Crafts Patterns & Tutorials
Welcome to DoodleDog Primitives! I love to inspire you to make your own primitive style folk art. Here you will find many patterns and tutorials to help you create your own heirloom quality punch needle, rug hooking, and primitive craft projects.
Looking for Craft Supplies?
Check out our amazing selection of punch needle and rug hooking patterns and kits, as well as other primitive craft supplies!
From the Blog:
- Beginner Punch Needle SuppliesTo start punch needle embroidery, you will need some specialty punch needle supplies along with some supplies you might already have. Find out which beginner punch needle supplies are essential and download […]
- Grungy Pantry Jars TutorialDig some glass jars out of your recycle bin and follow this Grungy Pantry Jars Tutorial to create your own primitive kitchen canning display. These antique looking jars are easy to DIY […]
- Primitive Wool Flags TutorialI love adding some Americana to my summertime farmhouse decor! Find out how easy it is to make these primitive wool flags using ric rac, felted wool, and sticks in this step-by-step […]
- Primitive Firecracker Bundles TutorialI just love decorating for all of the patriotic summertime holidays! This year, I wanted to add some red, white, and blue primitive firecracker bundles to my Americana decor. I created them […]
- Thread a Punch Needle Without a ThreaderIt’s very frustrating when your last threader breaks right in the middle of a punch needle project – especially if you are almost finished! If you have the right supplies, you could […]