Punch Needle, Rug Hooking, & Primitive Crafts Patterns & Tutorials
Welcome to DoodleDog Primitives! I love to inspire you to make your own primitive style folk art. Here you will find many patterns and tutorials to help you create your own heirloom quality punch needle, rug hooking, and primitive craft projects.
Looking for Craft Supplies?
Check out our amazing selection of punch needle and rug hooking patterns and kits, as well as other primitive craft supplies!
From the Blog:
- Adding Embellishments to Punch Needle ProjectsI really enjoy adding embellishments to punch needle projects. Sometimes I replace punched elements with 3 dimensional items. I also have added miniatures to projects to create a certain look I want. […]
- DIY Rustic Sheep from Air Dry ClayIn this post, I am going to show you how I made some primitive looking rustic sheep from air dry clay. The air dry clay is easy to work with – even […]
- Punch Needle Gnome OrnamentsI am excited to release this new punch needle gnome ornaments pattern. It is called “Jolly Gnomes” and is now available in my Etsy shop. It includes all three gnome Christmas tree […]
- How to Make Natural Black Walnut DyeI love to use natural walnut dye to make various shades of brown AND to tone down bright vivid colors of fabric. Find out how to make natural black walnut dye in […]
- How to Make Stand Alone Punch Needle ProjectsThis punch needle tutorial will show you how to make stand alone punch needle projects – even if the pattern wasn’t designed that way. A punch needle pattern that has a straight […]