Punch Needle, Rug Hooking, & Primitive Crafts Patterns & Tutorials
Welcome to DoodleDog Primitives! I love to inspire you to make your own primitive style folk art. Here you will find many patterns and tutorials to help you create your own heirloom quality punch needle, rug hooking, and primitive craft projects.
Looking for Patterns & Supplies?
Check out our amazing selection of punch needle and rug hooking patterns and kits, as well as other primitive craft supplies!
From the Blog:
- Owl and Pumpkin Hooked Rug PillowsYou are going to love our new owl and pumpkin hooked rug pillows!. This new rug hooking pattern is a companion to our It’s a Hoot punch needle pattern. The owl pillow … Read more
- Punch Needle Ornamental Corn Bowl FillerIn this post, you will find a link to the free pattern for this punch needle ornamental corn bowl filler and an easy to follow DIY tutorial for making the the project. … Read more
- DIY Primitive Fall Ditty BagI have some scraps of an antique feed sack that I decided would be perfect for a DIY primitive fall ditty bag. The feed sack has some wonderful old stains, amazing ticking … Read more
- Embellishing a Hooked Rug with a BannerSince I was FINALLY getting ready to hang this camping themed hooked rug in my vintage camper, I was looking at other camper decorating ideas to add to my camper wall to … Read more
- Dollar Tree Pumpkin MakeoverI found these foam clip pumpkins in the fall decor at my local Dollar Tree store. I loved the size and shape of the pumpkins, I just didn’t love the plastic stem … Read more