Punch Needle, Rug Hooking, & Primitive Crafts Patterns & Tutorials
Welcome to DoodleDog Primitives! I love to inspire you to make your own primitive style folk art. Here you will find many patterns and tutorials to help you create your own heirloom quality punch needle, rug hooking, and primitive craft projects.
Looking for Patterns & Supplies?
Check out our amazing selection of punch needle and rug hooking patterns and kits, as well as other primitive craft supplies!
From the Blog:
- Painting Hooked RugsI really love the way these Santa hooked rug pillows turned out but I wondered if there was a way to make Santa’s cheeks a bit rosy. In the past, I have… Read more: Painting Hooked Rugs
- Primitive Peppermint Sticks TutorialWith Christmas approaching, I decided to make some primitive peppermint sticks and tie them into a bundle. This craft project took a bit of drying time, but the overall working time was… Read more: Primitive Peppermint Sticks Tutorial
- Hooked Rug Santa PillowsI am just loving how these hooked rug Santa pillows turned out! Mom hooked these for me and I just finished sewing them into pillows. They are going to the the perfect… Read more: Hooked Rug Santa Pillows
- Felted Wool Sheep Ornament TutorialLast week, I shared a sheep pattern with you and showed how to make it into a punch needle lapel pin. In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to… Read more: Felted Wool Sheep Ornament Tutorial
- Sheep Pin Punch Needle TutorialIn this post, I will show you how I made a punch needle sheep pin to wear during the holiday season. This process is very similar to how I make punch needle… Read more: Sheep Pin Punch Needle Tutorial