Punch Needle, Rug Hooking, & Primitive Crafts Patterns & Tutorials
Welcome to DoodleDog Primitives! I love to inspire you to make your own primitive style folk art. Here you will find many patterns and tutorials to help you create your own heirloom quality punch needle, rug hooking, and primitive craft projects.
Looking for Craft Supplies?
Check out our amazing selection of punch needle and rug hooking patterns and kits, as well as other primitive craft supplies!
From the Blog:
- Bee Scissor Fob Punch Needle PatternThis Bee Scissor Fob Punch Needle pattern was originally featured in the Birds Bees & Flowers edition of the Kindred Stitches magazine. Today, I am sharing it with you in my free […]
- Mini Bee Skep Tutorial – from Jute & Bathroom CupToday, I have a mini bee skep tutorial for you. Use these adorable little bee skeps as bowl fillers or shelfies in your primitive and farmhouse summer decorating. They are easy to […]
- Dye Weavers Cloth TutorialHand dyed weavers cloth makes an amazing background for your punch needle projects. Find out how to dye weavers cloth in this punch needle tutorial. I used some of my hand dyed […]
- Use Leftover Weavers Cloth – Punch NeedleDo you have a collection of small pieces of leftover weavers cloth? I always seem to have many pieces lying around so I have come up with several ideas and projects to […]
- Primitive Easter Eggs TutorialThis primitive Easter egg tutorial will show you how to make these cute Easter eggs out of plastic eggs. These primitive eggs are a great addition to your farmhouse Easter decorating. Add […]