Punch Needle, Rug Hooking, & Primitive Crafts Patterns & Tutorials
Welcome to DoodleDog Primitives! I love to inspire you to make your own primitive style folk art. Here you will find many patterns and tutorials to help you create your own heirloom quality punch needle, rug hooking, and primitive craft projects.
Looking for Craft Supplies?
Check out our amazing selection of punch needle and rug hooking patterns and kits, as well as other primitive craft supplies!
From the Blog:
- Primitive Wax Bunnies TutorialI like to go to the Dollar Tree and look through their seasonal section occasionally. Sometimes, I find a treasure that I can turn into a primitive craft. In their Easter decor, […]
- Punch Needle Garden ScenesIn this post, I am going to show you how to assemble these two punch needle garden scenes. We will start with the cabbage garden scene. Supplies for Cabbage Garden Scene: Supplies […]
- Stand Alone Bunny Punch Needle PatternI just listed this new bunny punch needle pattern in my Etsy shop. This adorable punch needle bunny has a flat bottom, allowing her to be free-standing. She also has a 3 […]
- Primitive Fence TutorialI have decided to display one of my latest punch needle bunnies on a paper mâché box with a little vegetable garden. A picket garden fence would be a perfect backdrop to […]
- Adding 3D Arms to a Punch Needle ProjectI like to add a 3 dimensional arm to some projects to make it easier for them to hold onto something. Today, I will show you my method for adding 3D arms […]